September 19, 2008

I'm flashy

I recently purchased a wonderful moped to ride to and from school everyday. This meant becoming more consciously aware of what I wear to work. I often wear skirts to work, and seeing how I am riding quite fast on the small county roads, I realized I can no longer wear a skirt while riding unless I want all of Bonghwa to see my granny undies. So I brilliantly decided to wear sweat pants on the moped and casually slip into a skirt once I arrive at school. When I arrived at school, in the parking lot, I slipped my skirt up over my pants and started to pull my pants down. For some reason, the drawstrings of my pants AND skirt somehow got tucked into my undies and when I pulled the pants down, it pulled the skirt down, which in turn pulled a bit of my underwear down. It was a 2 second flash, but nonetheless, a flash in front of the school. I'm not sure anyone really saw it, but I was sure surrounded by a ton of kids when it happened. Whoops!

Also, I dreamt in Korean for the first time last night. I am not really sure what happened in the dream, but I know a few Korean friends made their way into it and I found myself speaking Korean. It was all still very basic (only a few phrases here and there), unlike when I dream in fluent Spanish. I hope to keep this up. Once I start dreaming in a foreign language, I consider it to be forever ingrained in my brain. Yay!

No comments: