Today I worked at my small school (so classes of about 10 students). In between my first and second class is a 30 minute break. Instead of going and waiting in my 5th grade classroom, I waited until the last minute to go up. When I walk in, I see no one but I hear the kids yelling at each other. I think they're outside but then I see something dark move and find that one of my students is hiding in the corner behind a garbage tin. And then I hear more rustling and see the rest of the students behind the TV and shelf.
Apparently, they had been waiting for a good 20 minutes trying to surprise me, but I never showed up. They nearly suffocated on the account of a good scare (that failed). But I was impressed by how well they shoved 8 people into one tiny tiny corner. They were all really sad that I busted them but I told them if they want to surprise someone, make sure that person is actually going to show up. And don't talk!
Cute anyway.
/sign off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment