March 12, 2008

What just happened?

My coteacher is sweet. She tried arranging for a ride back early to my base school today so I could play kickball. Unfortunately, I figured I wasn't going to be able to play so I did not wear appropriate clothing nor did I bring sneakers with me (I thought about it). But hopefully next time!

Also, I knew I was charming, but I never realized how charming I can be even around people who can't speak English. I am GOOD. The staff here at my 3rd school loves me. I'm pretty good at being a suck up. One of them gave me a fancy cell phone chain thingy. Another asked me to be her friend via email. The principal says he likes my attitude, as I am very patient with everyone's speaking skills and I am eager to help the students learn English as best as possible.

By the way, who wrote those depressing entries before? Geez, what a downer she was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of being a woman. I bet men don't get emotional as we do. Unless you are an emo kid...then you're on your own. :)