December 14, 2009

I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...

Today's positive post:

In my middle school class, we are learning storytelling and using sequence words (First, Next, Then, After that, Finally). I showed them a cartoon picture (a man was down on one knee ready to propose to his girlfriend). I start off the story and they have to finish it.

I started with "One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy..."

Here are some of the stories they came up with:

Group 1:
One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...
First, I say, "Amy, I love you!"
Next, I show her ring.
Then, Amy is very happy looking at it.
After that, I kiss Amy.
Finally, Amy kicks me.



(on the back there is a picture of me kicking the man--I look badass!)

Group 2:
One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...
First, me and Amy family.
Next, I give ring for Amy.
Then, Amy and me have wedding.
After that, Amy and me have 15 kids.
Finally, Amy and me happy life.

Group 3:
One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...
First, I have a dinner with Amy.
Next, I go to the park.
Then, I sit down bench.
After that, I propose her.
Finally, Amy is a boy.
Amy: "Sorry! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (ha ha ha)"

Group 4: (very simple)
One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...
First, I ask her phone number.
Next, I call her.
Then, we date.
After that, I propose to her.
Finally, we marry.


Group 5: (my personal favorite)
One day, I meet a beautiful girl named Amy...
First, I drink soju with Amy.
Next, I tell her, "Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake!!"
Then, Amy says, "I have your baby!"
After that, Amy cries and shouts!
Finally, I ask Amy to marry me.


Their English isn't near perfect, but they are pretty funny kids.

2 comments:

Nue said...

so narcissistic!

Amy said...

well, the world DOES revolve around me