Today was Teachers Day. Most schools had big huge parties. Some didn't even have classes today. But my school sucks and we ran on a normal schedule. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining seeing how we had all of last week off (and I got to go to Japan! pictures coming soon!). Today the Teachers Room was filled with flowers from the administration and parents. We were even given 2 cakes. I initially thought maybe it was someone's birthday because 2 teachers blew candles out on them and one of them had a sign that said "Happy Birthday!"...but they were for Teachers Day. 
I wasn't expecting anything all day, but one 4th grader tracked me down to hand me this letter. I was deeply touched and it came at a good time too (I had just received some bad news). It's moments like this that make me being here worth it. I love all the grammatical and spelling errors too--makes it more personal. Not bad for a 4th grader!


3 comments:
aw so cute...its things like this that make me love my job over here...
hope your bad news has gotten better :-)
how sweet. someone loooooooves ms. amy!
that´s a great letter! ha.
Post a Comment