I want to try and be one of those people who only blog about sophisticated, profound, political observations and interpretations. But the truth is, I'm kind of a bonehead when it comes to those things. I relish and thrive in the sillyness and amusement I receive from my daily encounters (i.e. Silly man spills coffee on himself from staring at my boobs or I trip over a curb laughing at the silly man that spills coffee on himself from staring at my boobs). So be on the lookout for all of the above. Whichever comes to mind first. Or whichever I remember at the time. Or whatever.
So, I've got my visa. I've got my passport. I've got my plane ticket. All I'm missing is my sanity. Has anyone seen it? I was told it was supposed to arrive with sexy, but JT brought sexyback empty-handed. Anyway, I've connected with many fellow program teachers (via the ole mighty Facebook) and I've been able to prep myself a bit for what I'm about to endure. I'm kind of scared of the unexpected things that will disappoint my super high expectations but I figure, hey what the infierno. C'est la vie. I should really learn French.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment